With government ministers declaring Britain to be a 'global brewing powerhouse', backed up by statistics proving that up to 3 breweries are opening every week in the UK, there is no doubt this is a booming British industry. An increasing number of innovative craft breweries are exporting their bottled and kegged beers all over the world and are growing at a rapid rate. Adequate insurance has never been so important and Venture have enjoyed researching the demands and needs of British microbreweries to develop a package of covers to suit all breweries from brew pubs to the regional giants of the microbrewery sector (unfortunatley no beer sampling was required).
Do you own a brewery or know someone who could be interested in this article? Here are some of the bespoke covers a brewery would be interested in...
- Stock and Equipment stored outside in a yard
- Deterioration of beers in tank or packaging due to equipment breakdown
- Loss of local authority on/off licence
- Liability cover for organised festivals and events on or off the premises
- Cover for Stock and Equipment at Exhibitions and promotional events
- Engineering Breakdown for critical plant such and Chillers & Bottling Lines
- Travel & Personal Accident for UK trips and overseas for owners, staff and family
What about connected trades?
Own a pub or even a mobile bar which travels around the country serving beer to the thirsty of the UK? We have great access to on-trade products, comprehensive cover and competitive prices.
If this interested you, call or email us today for a quotation or for more information. Interested in a quote but your insurance renewal is a mile off with everything else you have to deal with? Just drop us your contact details and renewal date and we will make sure we contact you nearer the time.
0117 352 1456