Property Owners

Sometimes referred to as Landlords insurance, whether you own one building or have a portfolio of commercial and residential properties, we can provide you with the cover you require to protect your assets.
Policies can be tailored to include commercial properties with a range of tenant business descriptions along with any residential elements to those commercial buildings. Cover is also available for residential properties rented out to all classes of tenants from professionals to students.

Things you need to consider

How have you calculated your buildings sum insured? A surveyor will provide you with a rebuild valuation for insurance purposes. It is a misconception to think the value of your property can be used as a rebuild sum insured.

Landlords Contents
If you have your own furniture and/or fittings in the property, this cover is available.

Loss of Rent
Following an insured incident, this section will cover your loss of rent whilst the tenants have to move out.

Property Owners Liability
Caters for your legal liabilities as a property owner protecting you in the event that a tenant or visitor injuries themselves or damages their property at your premises. 

Extra cover needed?  If you have any employees you can add employers liability cover to the policy. 

Have an unoccupied property?  This can often mean restricted cover and extra policy conditions but we are here to help.