We understand that in your industry, you need to work around the clock and therefore time can be limited. We can provide a quick efficient package solution specifically designed for your trade which will protect your customers, your staff, your property – your business. Leaving you to run your operation worry free. 

Contact us to discuss your business and how we can help you. Whilst you are browsing, here are the main covers you will be buying under a hospitality package policy  

Protect the building if you you are responsible for it and all your stock and contents from Fire, Flood, Theft and more. Have some of your personal effects on the premises? That’s covered too.

Business Interruption
In the unfortunate event of an incident you will have to consider loss of income whilst the premises are closed and an increased cost of running the business whilst you are getting back on your feet.

Money & Assault
We know the licenced trade is still a cash led business. This section will cover loss of money from your premises whilst you are there or on your way to the bank, plus a smaller level of cover for money left on your premises overnight. Policies also include a pay out to you or your employees if you are assaulted whilst carrying money belonging to the business.

Loss of Licence
If you suffer from a non-renewal or withdrawal of your licence from causes beyond your control, your policy can cover the reduction in value of your interest in the business. 

Employers Liability
A legal requirement for you if you employ staff, a package policy will automatically include cover to protect you against your legal liabilities for bodily injury to employees up to a limit of £10,000,000.

Public & Products Liability
If a third party injures themselves or their property is damaged whilst at your premises, you will need this automatic cover. Limit of liability usually £2,000,000 although this can be increased.

Commercial Legal Protection
A valuable cover which provides protection for legal costs arising from specified incidents in connection with your business.  Examples of covers would be employee disputes, tax protection and contract disputes.

You can also buy extra covers if they are needed such as cover for frozen foods should your freezers breakdown, employee dishonesty and personal accident cover. Ask us about extra covers you may require.

We can discuss these package covers further with you but if require something more complex and tailored we are able to help you with sourcing a larger hospitality policy to fit your needs.